TOGETHER IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I took pictures of flowers by the pool at Shauna's appartment in Arizona.  I was so excited to see flowers because it was still snowing at our house in Utah. Shauna came to visit for a week while Nik was taking tests. Nik's parents visited for the weekend and Shauna decided to follow them home. So she called and asked me if I would get a plane ticket and drive back to Arizona the following weekend. So of course I couldn't pass this opportunity to be with them for a week and then drive in the car with them.  I love Road Trips!!!  I only got to stay for 1 day and Ian and I got to go swimming together! Loved so much being one on one with that little bundle of energy. He loves the water and just jumps right in and swims around. Shauna and Miranda had their cute black shoes on and they were modeling for me. Shauna and Nik dropped me off at the airport and then they went to the Arizona Temple.  What a wonderful weekend and it was so warm and sunny!!
Ray and I went to San Diego for a vacation last weekend for 2 days and we stayed at our Condo and used our Sky miles to get there. We took a tour of the city and stopped at Seaport village where Ray had this yummy Flan dessert.
We went to the San Diego Zoo and saw the cute Panda Baby climbing in the tree.
We rented a Mustang Convertable that we drove to the beaches with the top down.  You could tell we were from out of town because all the locals had coats on and nobody even had their windows rolled down.
We had lunch at a beautiful restrauant by La Jolla Beach named Kimko. The food was very delicious and the atmosphere was the best. I just love this picture.
After we left the beach we drove to the Temple and walked around. The Temple is getting a face lift on the freeway side and there was scaffolding all around the back of the Temple.

After we left the Temple we went back to Mission Beach to walk along the Bike path and watch the sunset.
I think this flower looks like #5 on the Movie Short Circut....

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

What fun vacations!! I love the pics from California!! =) Glad you guys have fun! Can't wait to see you next week!! Love you!